- This event has passed.
Depot Square First Friday
Depot Square has begun First Friday this month. Here is your chance to explore the historic, quintessential downtown Peterborough where Art, Boutique Shops, Music and Culture collaborate and thrive. Walk around and find treasures, view a new artist, pamper yourself and let someone else do the cooking……. After a long work week, this is a perfect way to start the weekend.
Here are a some of the merchants that invite you to join them:
- Cooper’s Hill Public House, School Street
- European Esthetics, Depot Street — Offering Complimentary HAND MASSAGES & MAKEUP applications with Hot Herbal Tea served
- Harlow’s Pub, Grove Street
- Fry Fine Art, Grove Street
- Joseph’s Coat, Grove Street
- Gallery Walk, Offices at Depot Square. (Third Floor, next to Hobbs Jewelers) —— Featuring ART of Chris Reid, Maureen Ahearn, April Claggett and Marita Torbick.
- Monadnock Center for History and Culture, Grove Street —–Opening Exhibit from 4-6 p.m. for Benjamin Russell’s Peterborough, a look at the architect who shaped the look of Peterborough’s downtown. Free admission.
- Paper and Roses, Depot Street —— Featuring photography of S.R. Gilcreast, Jr. taken throughout the Monadnock Region
- Peterborough Community Theatre, School Street —— featuring The Leisure Seekers STARTS AT 7PM
- The Room at ReMarkable, Main Street ——Reception featuring artist Kristina Wentzell, refreshments served
- Thai Cafe, Grove Street
- Twelve Pine, School Street
- Underneath it All, School Street ——– Introduction of New Gift Line
- Waterhouse Restaurant and Bar, Depot Street